Nurture & Bloom
A CREATIVE RETREAT FOR FINE ART WEDDING PROFESSIONALS
9-13 OCTOBER, 2017
The retreat is an opportunity to nurture your creativity over three days (four nights) in the stunning Shropshire/Herefordshire borders. It will give you the tools you need to find inspiration outside of the world of weddings and rediscover your creative joy. Be inspired by some of the UK wedding industry’s most creative and talented artisans – Kate Cullen, Tammy from Wild Bunch, Grace from Bramble & Wild and Gemma Milly.
All these skills and experiences are designed to provide you with the tools you need to create products, styled shoots and weddings that are not only beautiful and perfectly executed, but also have that spark of originality, allowing your own style to emerge so that your work will always be fresh, new, exciting, soulful, and a true reflection of you.
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN TICKETS AVAILABLE UNTIL 30TH JUNE
- Learn how to use creative journaling to inspire and develop your ideas using our beautifully designed Nurture Journals for each attendee.
- Learn how to create a floral arrangement, or if you are a florist enjoy having the freedom to create something outside of the normal constrictions of work.
- Experience foraging and how to identify readily available plants that can be used to adorn your home, inspire your artwork or use in the weddings you work on.
- Learn how to make your own papers and inks inspired by nature.
- Learn some calligraphy, or use your existing calligraphy skills, to create elements for your visual storytelling based on our retreat themes.
- Using textiles, paints, inks, drawings and colour learn how to create physical mood boards and find your true personal style.
- Learn how to create compelling written narratives to compliment the visual storytelling aspects of your mood boards.
- Using the skills and approaches learnt throughout the retreat you will work together with the rest of the attendees to create a beautiful styled table for the final feast.
- You will receive gorgeous images of the entirety of your experience for use in you portfolios after the retreat has ended. A beautiful record of your journey with us.
Numbers are strictly limited so that we can all get to know one another in the relaxing environment of Walcot Hall in Shropshire, UK and the nearby Wild Bunch flower farm, as well a providing you with a personalised experience depending on your current skillsets.
The retreat is designed for all wedding creatives – from photographers to florists, planners, stylists, stationers and designers – the retreat is an immersive experience designed to touch upon all sources of creativity.